Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Shanghai Aquarium

Why would I go to an aquarium in China, you might ask, when I can just see one back in the States? Well, I've never seen another aquarium with a 500+ ft long underwater tunnel, with everything from sharks to stingrays. This was so insane, the pictures deserved their own post. Enjoy. 


let's start off with some turtley action


some kind of chinese water dragon


you seriously do not want to @#$% with him


... or him ...


mommy, look how many legs i have!


these jellyfish were just badass. they had them
in a blue tank, and the insides were a luminous red.



okay, so perhaps the pictures don't do it justice. I also have a video, but the internet here isn't fast enough for me to upload it. The World Expo is up next. 

2 comments:

  1. way to not take a picture of the tunnel....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video that failed to upload was of the tunnel.... damn internet.

    ReplyDelete